Our business level: and
Trusted by business and consumers in over 180 countries to move and manage billions of dollars each year, Optimal Payments is the leading payments company offering a true alternative to banks and card schemes. Neteller was founded in 1999 in Canada by Optimal Payments Limited and moved to Isle of Man in 2004. Optimal Payments Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Optimal Payments Plc ((Company no.109535C))) is authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (900015) for the issuing of electronic money.
With AcquiroPay system you can make payments up to 5’000 USD per transaction with your bank card without additional costs and efforts. In order to pay with the bank card it is required to enter the information in the following fields:
- Choose the type of the payment system (Visa, MasterCard);
- Enter the card number (16 digits on the front side of the card);
- Enter CVC/ CVV code*, which is printed on the back side of the card;
- Name and surname of the card holder (exactly as it appears on the front side of the card);
- Validity period of the card, printed on the front side of your card.
* CVC/ CVV code – these are three digits located on the back side of the card, on the signature strip.
You can always find the information about your payments in Trader Room. Moreover the information about the successfully made payment is copied in the e-mail letter, which is sent to the e-mail address given by you.