Multilevel (3-Tier) Program
Forex4you offers a unique opportunity for all interested parties who found our website in Internet!
Become a Forex4you affiliate and start earning money today! On average, sites with over 1,000 daily visits make more than $1,000 per month; we pay out over $500,000 a month to our foreign exchange affiliates.
How it works
- You sign up and put a unique Forex4you banner or text link on your site
- A client clicks on your banner and signs up
- You get 1/2 of the spread on their forex orders – up to $500 per order and $10,000 per client
- A partner clicks your link and signs up – you get 1/6 of the spread from their clients
- That partner signs up a partner – you get 1/18 of the spread from that partner’s clients
- You sign up a client. They buy two lots of EUR/USD at minus 30 pips and sell three lots of GBP/USD at plus 40 pips. You get $20 for the first forex order and $45.00 for the second – for a total of $65.00.
- You sign up a partner. They sign up a client who makes the same trades. You get $21.67.
- Your partner signs up a partner. That partner signs up a client who makes the same trades. You get $7.22.
That’s the power of our multi-tier program.
- Earn commission from your partners and their partners
- Easy registration with no need to invest money
- Up to $500 commission per order and $10,000 per client
- No time limit on client and partner sign-up after initial click through
- Forex commission is paid in hourly batches
- Withdraw forex commission the day after it’s earned
- Track visitor click throughs and get emails when new forex clients register
- Monitor existing forex client activity in real-time
- Your partner account can be used for forex trading
- Choice of banners
- Access your statistics in the Partner Room
Have questions? Contact our Customer Support through the Trader Room or by phone +912226513061. We’ll be glad to help.
In your account history you’ll see orders like this: C:LTA:43083669:44074011:2110. This contains five pieces of information, each separated by a colon (:). Here is what each piece of information means, in the order they appear:
- Commission identifier
- Partnership scheme identifier
- Number of the first order included in this batch
- Number of the last order included in this batch
- Total number of orders in the batch